Greg is a technical audio producer specialising in interactive music and spatial audio for installation art and video games. He is based in London, U.K.
Greg has direct experience working through many stages of the audio production process, including the recording and editing of professional quality audio assets, design of adaptive music systems, and implementation of audio using middleware or custom tools built specifically for the project at hand.
He also runs White Noises, an online educational resource aiming to broaden the awareness and understanding of experimental music and modular synthesisers. These topics are made approachable through tutorial videos on the White Noises YouTube channel. In the process Greg hopes to help build a passionate and inclusive community of musicians who are as excited about sharing knowledge as they are about making music.
Key Skills Include
- Dynamic Music Systems and Implementation
- Audio Editing, Mixing, and Mastering
- Assisting in the Execution of Creative Visions
- Creation of Technical Resources
- Development of New Tools
- BBC Proms
- Historic Royal Palaces
- London Borough of Culture
- Opera North
- Kia Motors
- Marshmallow Laser Feast
- Fallen Flag Studios
- Qu-Bit Electronix
- Instruo Modular
- MA Computational Arts (With Distinction), Goldsmiths, University of London, 2014-2016
- BA(Hons) Music and Technology (First-Class), University of East Anglia, 2011-2014