Hi, I'm Greg. I am an artist, musician, and educator specialising in experimental music and technical audio, currently based in London, U.K. For my full bio click here.
- Email is the best way to contact me if you would like to get in touch.
- Instagram is the best place to keep up with my work-in-progress.
- Bandcamp is where you can hear recordings of my work.
- YouTube is where I share educational videos about experimental music and modular synthesis.
- LinkedIn is where you can see more detail about my professional experience.
↪ WOOD ROTS LIKE WE DO
Wood Rots Like We Do is a film by Matthew Rosier about the ancient shrines of Ise (Japan), entirely rebuilt of wood every 20 years, and what they can teach us about regenerating forests today. I did the music composition, sound design, dialogue cleanup, mixing, and mastering.
Watch the film ➝
↪ WHITE NOISES
White Noises is an online educational resource aiming to broaden the awareness and understanding of experimental music, made approachable through tutorial videos on the White Noises website and YouTube channel. In the process I hope to help build a passionate and inclusive community of musicians who are as excited about sharing knowledge as they are about making music.
See more White Noises ➝
↪ IN C++
is a software interpretation of Terry Riley's In C
, written in the C++ programming language. It can be presented as a multichannel installation or live performance.
See more In C++ ➝
↪ MUSIC RELEASES
Personal music releases featuring improvised and ambient modular synthesisers.
See more music releases ➝
↪ ASSISTANT WORK
I have worked on a variety of large-scale projects for clients including the BBC, Hampton Court Palace, Kew Gardens, London Borough of Culture, and Opera North.
See more assistant work ➝